What is Crunchbase?
Accurate, deep data with the ability to deliver high-potential, high-quality leads and analysis
Who uses Crunchbase?
- new companies
- new people
- companies that raised money
- companies that recently failed
- companies that hired new people
- Locate investors that are investing in your specific industry, product, services, location, etc.
- Business Development Teams
- Find connections
- Find companies
- Find competitors
- Find licensed investors
- Customized Searches
- Data analysis tools to glean the information you are looking for
- Customizable email alerts to keep you in the know and finger to the pulse of the business economy
- Over 1 million users per week and fastest growing of it’s kind
Crunchbase’s Mission in a Nutshell
The definitive business intelligence platform where professional communities document the connections between investors, companies, products and people.
A Global one-stop-shop for data, trends and analysis tools.
Crunchbase’s advantage to the Commercial Real Estate & Crowdfunding
- Quantifying Startups and Founders:
- Integrating Analytics into Investment Thesis
- Quantifying Services
- New Investment Vehicles built on data
- Because the SEC allows open solicitation as of 2012, Crunchbase opens a world of potential investors to one seeking funding from qualified investors
- Evaluate traction
- Evaluate competitors
Crunchbase’s advantage to the Small to Medium Business
- No need for a data analytics team
- Find qualified investors easier
- Global data at your fingertips
- Customizable searches to get to your local level, interest, business size
- Gauge your competition and evaluate their movements, both financially and growth-wise
- CB Insights